Monday, November 17, 2008

Bitch and whine like a gamer?



So I saw this link on joystick,
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/11/17/blood-of-bahamut-ds-debut-trailer/


Looks like it might be interesting, obviously has some shadow of the colossus inspiration but is also obviously not the same game. I'd pick god of war if I was going to describe what I saw. Anyway I take a mental note to keep an eye out for the game but before I move on I make the mistake of scrolling down to see what the "Gamers" think.

Yet again I have to ask myself the question, do these morons even like games?

Above all I would like to know how comparing a game to another game is an insult, when that other game is actually an excellent game?

That makes no sense whatsoever.

First off this does not look like just an exact copy.

But if it was?

If you told me I could buy another 10 levels of colossus, the exact same game just some new levels.

I'd be over the moon with joy.

If only the gamers liked games as much as developers like games you might find the world was full of better games.